Coming soon for 2020
Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions as they apply to each and every course including online classes booked at Hazel Dixon Nail Artist Academy & Akzentz UK Academy in all locations and with all educators throughout the UK. For additional terms & conditions/privacy policies, please see Quick Links at the footer of this website.
Anyone proceeding with an online class booking accepts these Terms & Conditions and all other terms and conditions and polices we have. Please read them carefully before booking.
1.All the text, graphics, images, manuals, handouts, website, prospectus, and all other literature is the copyright of Hazel Dixon Nails Ltd/Hazel Dixon Nail Artist Academy/Akzentz Uk and the use of them are not permitted and is strictly prohibited without prior permission in writing from Hazel Dixon Nails Ltd/Hazel Dixon Nail Artist Academy/Akzentz Uk.
2.All and any manuals and handouts supplied by Hazel Dixon Nail Artist Academy must not be copied or used in any way, other than for your own personal use and MUST NOT be reproduced or transmitted in any form.
3.A non refundable and non transferable payment is required at time of booking to confirm your place, this will vary depending on the type of online course booked. This is non-refundable and non-transferable.This means that once the payment is made, you will not be entitled to a refund or be able to transfer it to another course due to the nature of delivery of online classes.
4.Places on online classes can only be guaranteed if full payment has been received.
5.All students must behave in an appropriate manner and not undertake any act that could bring dishonour to the company, we will not accept any kind of bullying, or discrimination, as this could result in the student to be dismissed.
6. Our online classes are delivered via our online learning platform. Due to the nature of online classes any and all payments are strictly non-refundable and/or non-transferable as access to the videos and class content will have already been given, please email us first before booking if you have any questions.
8. Please use the online facebook group if you need any help or have any questions about your online class.
9. A electronic certificate of completion will be issued upon successful completion of your online class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
10. You will have 1 option when purchasing one of our online classes, the cost will vary depending on the content:
1 YEAR ACCESS_ access will be terminated and you will be removed from the the online class 1 year after you have been added.
11. All our online classes are aimed at technicians that are already qualified as a min in one of the following: Acrylic beginner, hard gel beginner, gel polish beginner or equivalent. If you are not qualified please take a look at on of our beginner courses. By booking one of our online classes you are confirming that you are a qualified tech in one of the above. We can not be held responsible for anyone booking an online class who is not a qualified technician.
12. Hazel Dixon Nail Artist Academy/Akzentz Uk Academy and all its related educators reserves the right to change/update the online class content at any time without prior notice.
13. Students who cancel their online class after payment has been made will loose 100% of the fees paid.
14. Any (if required) class worksheets relevant to your online class will be available to download.
15.ALL elements of your course must be successfully and fully completed in order to obtain your certificate.
16.All legal ownership of any kits ordered does not pass from Hazel Dixon Nails Ltd/Hazel Dixon Nail Artist Academy/Akzentz Uk Academy and all related educators until payment has been received in full. All pre ordered kits must be paid in full at time of ordering and are strictly non refundable.
18.All goods ordered are not offered on a sale or return basis and all ordered products must be paid for in full at time of ordering.
19.Hazel Dixon Nail Artist Academy/Akzentz Uk Academy and all related educators will not tolerate Physical or verbal abuse to any members of staff or any other student/models at any time. If this happens it may result in you not being able to attend your course or any future courses.
20.All students and their models must abide by the Terms and Conditions/Terms of Service/Policies of the company at all times. Any students that do not abide by the rules will not be accepted on to the course and will lose their course fee.
21.As part of our commitment to providing excellent customer service your opinions and feedback is valued and we welcome any of your comments and compliments you may have to help us make our training academies a better place for you and others
22.All student and client information is kept confidential.
23. All course deposits and/or course balances are strictly non-refundable/non-transferable once paid.
24. Any and all course fees or costs that are paid, whether in part or in full are strictly non-refundable or non-transferable. If there are any questions regarding our terms and conditions please contact us before booking.
Hazel Dixon Nail Artist Academy cannot be held responsible for any and all costs and/or loss of earnings due to any class cancellations we make but will provide a full refund of the online class cost should we cancel the class.
No refund will be given for non-attendance of a class, nor will the cost be transferred to an alternative date/class.
1. Initial complaint please go direct to your educator. If this is not successful please contact....
2. Hazel Dixon...... by email at email@example.com or in writing to
4 Faraday Place, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 3RG
ALL COMPLAINTS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING
3. A record of the complaint will be made and a copy sent out to you within 5 working days. Please ensure you provide us with a contact address for this.
4.Any complaint must be made within 7 days of the date of it occurring.
5. We aim to investigate all complaints within 30 working days.